Estimate Your Social Security Benefits
What Sets Us Apart?
We are a team of
Retirement Planning specialists -
serving our clients as trusted fiduciaries for more than 20 years. We reject the notion of one-size-fits-all Retirement Planning and pride ourselves in our attention to detail and a comprehensive method of plan design that leaves no stone unturned in the quest to build your optimal plan. Our clients can sleep better at night knowing that we are constantly looking to defend their interests from every retirement obstacle that stands in their way.
Our philosophy hinges on giving clients the knowledge and skill to make better decisions on their own behalf, starting with understanding the hidden costs of retirement and outlining clear, written financial goals. We are retirement educators as well as Financial Advisors. What we offer is experience plus concern and compassion, delivered to each and every client on an individual basis to help you achieve a healthy financial future.
Who Are Our Clients?
Our typical client is 55 to 65 years old, and has a financial net worth of $500,000 to $3,000,000. Our clients come to us to address the following concerns and issues:
• Re-aligning your current investment portfolio to be more suitable for retirement
• Lowering the risk of your investment portfolio
• Looking at investments other than the stock market for diversification and income.
• Evaluating the suitability and role annuities for meeting your income needs. Examining the differences between fixed annuities, index annuities and variable annuities.
• Will long-term care insurance be a good investment for you, and can you afford it?
• Exploring both the benefits and income tax costs of a Roth IRA Conversion as well as intelligent investment strategies to pay the conversion tax.
• Efficiently converting your net worth in retirement accounts to livable income without subjecting yourself to unnecessary tax costs.
• Options to potentially lower your income taxes.
• Assistance in making smart choices for your legacy assets. Finding better alternatives than leaving IRA’s and 401(k)’s to your beneficiaries.